Tuesday, April 4, 2023



 I agree with EVERYTHING he said, paris hilton was at one point my role model, my main inspo, my fave

But after hearing abt that i had to stop talking abt her and took her pics off my wall cuz i was so DISSAPOINTED 

Like i dont THINK shes racist now, i actually  dont, but id b lying if i said that what she said didnt hurt me.

I looked up to her, like that hurt me alot and sure it was old but she was grown! so u cant even attempt to excuse it. And just because u go through trauma is not an excuse, it can be a reason but its not an excuse, 2 diff things.

I was a jerk as a kid due to trauma but i never tried to excuse my actions, i desereved the punishment i got from school, like yes it was a REASON as to why i was a jerk but it doesnt excuse my actions. I hurt ppl with what i did

So did she...

But i always ACKNOWLEDGED that and apologized for it

So yeah i dont think shes like that now, but again we never know

However her response rubs me the wrong way 😐



No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips