Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Trauma wont make u more mature or better 🤷‍♀️

 what trauma does is its speeds up the process of maturing or being stronger, you would still be mature or stronger without trauma, trauma just forces it to happen faster


In some cases it delays it, like those who have childhood trauma tend to be very attached to Nostalgia and love the things they had growing up and are very youthful


trauma doesnt make you a better artist, it can inspire some aspects but it wont make u better.. It either gives u new ideas or it makes u avoid certain topics in ur artistry. For me personally trauma just gives some new ideas when thinking of certain concepts but thats it, the things i get my inspo from are things i like, things that make me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips