Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Hey yall i was in florida yesterday

 1st day we went to icon park but then some ppl tried to convert us into christianity and me and my friend and we respectfully declined

Day two we went to universal that was so fun i loved the harry potter ride

Day three we went to volcano bay

Day four we stayed home cuz hurricane 

Day five we went to wonderworks thats where i got the beenie boos, and the food trucks which had great sushi

Day 6 we went to westgate DO NOT RECOMMEND IT THE ARE (allegedly 🙄) SCAMMERS

day 7 we went to funspot AND IT WAS FUNNNN

day 8 we went to the poolll and the jacuzzi i live itt

Day 9 we went the the musuem of illusions and the wax museum 



Florida is a great vacation place BUT its very expensive 


The food is so mid tho omg i miss the food in my current state more

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips