Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Idc that descendants had concept art way before EAH came out

 Cuz they imo most likely rushed it out to compete w EAH and out of spite bcuz of Mattel downgrading their Disney dolls 


Also eah had wayyy more effort put into it and care and you can tell with how much everything is, like compared to descendants it’s better in every possible way 

I guess except for the songs

But I hope descendants 4 is good

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips