Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Thursday, June 27, 2024

WATCHING A RAINBOW BRITE DEEP DIVE

 


9:55 to 10:57 is so real, this could explain why girly media isnt taken seriously???? idk

why does the rainbow brite and strawberry shortcake sequel have a similar art style? whats up w these reboots of old retro girly stuff looking like this? i dont think its a bad look, im just curious 


IT WAS MADE TO COMPETE W MISS STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE???


PLEASE 


SHES CUTE THO


I love the 80s art style






No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips