Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Monday, July 31, 2023

Im trying to get into 50s-70s film

 80s to 90s is my fave but i feel to be a hood story teller i cannot limit myself to my fave eras as there are good films and stories in all eras

I alr lived through 2010s film and i like 2000s film

And yall know i love 80s and 90s films

I need to see more films from the 50s to 70s


No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips