Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

REVIEW OF BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS

BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS HAS SOME PRETTY MEN OMGG🫣🫣

WE GOTTA A PRETTY BLONDE

A PRETTY VAMPIRO



SO FARR Its better then the other movie but the plot and relationships fall a lil flat it’s aesthetic tho



Harris r…. Casey? AND I THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE LIKE YD HE GO DO THAT

I’m disgusted WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EMPATHIZE W HIM IM CONFUSED

THIS MOVIE IS SO WERID

YES IM TYPING THIS WHILE WATCHING

WHY IS THERE A NAZI HERE?

WAIT ARE THE BLONDE GIGOLO N THE VAMPIRE FRUITY?

okay vampire is def gay


WAIT ZMAN WAS IN DRAG THE WHOLE TIME 💀 THIS IS SO- LMAO I CANT I NEEDA RECOLLECT MYSELF

HES A KILLER?

This was not a good movie, similar to the original but it’s a bit better because it’s more dramatic but no






No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips