Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

VALLEY OF THE DOLLS REVIEW

 The ending is weird and the movie is okay the ending really ruins the whole film and is really weird… the film is not bad or horrible like others say it’s just underwhelming I guess , I had high expectations and it was not reached

But a very gorgeous movie, it looks very pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips