Wednesday, August 30, 2023

  people dont like to call themselves feminists because of whats associated with it even if they agree with the core idea of feminism 

I know so many people that are feminists but will NEVER call themselves that because of the bad feminists being so loud

I even struggle to call myself feminist because of what is associated with that word

Ppl tend to blame this on misogynistic men and while they do play a part ppl seem to ignore that many bad feminists if not all of them have Internalized misogyny and take it out on women who are feminine or like a traditional lifestyle when that isnt an issue? Its okay to be traditional, working mom, single, married, masculine, feminine or androgynous thats all okay and im tired of feminists with Internalized misogyny ruining the image of feminism and how its seen by society

I always say that for every single group wether its an ethnic group, race, gender, sexuality, sub culture , aesthetic , political movement and etc

Most of the ppl are good its just that the bad apples are so loud that it seems like EVERYONE from that group are bad when thats not the case, ppl like that create negative STEREOTYPEs for these groups that they are apart of


And in the case if feminism the bad ones have been very loud about it and it turned off alot of people who would otherwise call themselves feminist if it werent for that

Every good person agrees with feminisms core and main idea, equality. But many people will never say it

I mentioned earlier that i struggle calling my self one even though I AM 

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips