Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Ppl needa stop acting like disney princesses were all abt men

 like did u watch Cinderella? SHE WANTED TO GO TO THE BALL WTF?

She saw the prince at the ball, it was NEVER abt him


SHE EVEN RAN AWAY FROM HIM


and to the people saying "oh why didnt she just run away" her father passed wjen ahe was young


She stayed with her abusive step family ever since and bffr if she left where would she be able to go? Like realistically

Esp if u consider the time, i wouldnt say it was particularly safe for women


Some of yalls Internalized misogyny shows so bad when we talk abt disney princesses and its just sad


AS FOR BELLE SHE TRIED TO SAVE HER DAD 😤


As for ariel she gave up her voice to be on land NOT for the prince, the prince was an added bonus


And for aurora... Okay yeah she really is a damsel in distress that girl had like no lines 😭

AND I ALR TALLED ABT SNOW WHITE 

EVER SINCE I WAS A KID HER N TIANA WERE MY FAVES

IDK I THINK ITS CUZ SHE REMINDED ME OF BETTY BOOP AND I USED TO WATCH HER ALOT WHEN I WAS SUUUUUUPER YOUNG

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips