Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Review: daisies 1966

 IM SORRY I DONT GET FILMS THAT HAVE NO REAL STORY BUT HAVE A DEEPER MEANING

IM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO THINK OF A DEEPER MEANING OR TO "GET IT" 

Even tho i dont get its still entertaining to watch 

Ima read the wiki page to get a better understanding because i dont 😭 i never get those movies and i always pay attention but i cant understand

I am amongst those ppl that missed the magnitude 

Not to say its a bad movie, i just dont get it


From what i gather they be livin life on their own terms cuz world is bad

They also keep saying "does it matter"

I think i get it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisies_(film)#Themes_and_style

Overall its a movie that isnt really my taste but its a fun movie




No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips