Sunday, August 27, 2023

THE ONLY TIME I LOOSENED DONE MY STANDARDS AND HAD LIKE THE WORST THING HAPPEN 😃

 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtscguKvtVo/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==


Like i always was attracted to what i am now, but my standards are strict (i say strict not high because its not better then what other ppl are attracted too its just what im attracted too and its v rare to see ppl that look in act like that in my personal experience so i call my standards strict)

and will always be strict and the one time i lowered my standards cuz i wanted to try new things or wat eva i loosened them BADDDD and it was a trash person that TRAUMATIZED me 😘 and so ladies if u have strict standards dont listen to ppl asking u to put them down or ppl callibg u shallow


If u give a guy ur not attracted too a chance your gonna feel so shitty for investing ur time and energy into a guy who has a shit personality and on top of that YOU DONT EVEN LIKE HIM 😭😭 LIKE GIRL WAKE UP


WAKE UPPPPPPP a bad guy is a bad guy period. If he is ur type and a good guy hes not gonna try to get cocky or sumthin

If hes not ur type it doesnt mean hes gonna cherise u just cuz ur more conventionally attractive 

Theres alot of shitty unconventionally attractive men out their who get cocky cuz they got w someone like u

Speaking from experience 😘




No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips