Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Thursday, May 30, 2024

CURRENTLY CKEARING OUT ALL THE WEIRD CONTENT ON MY DIEVENT ART

 THE ANIME COMMUNITY AND GOOGLE PLUS ROTTED MY BRAIN ISTG


ONCE THATS DONE ILL LINK TO MY OLD N NRW DEVIENTART


IM CLEARING MY FAVORITES CUZ WHAT I POSTED THAT TIME WAS JUST CRINGE

GOING THROUGH MY FAVORITES LIKE OMG

I LOVEEDD NAUTICA WILLIAMS N DRAWING WIFF WAFFLESSS

OMG THAT YOUTUBE ANIMATED SERIES THAT I TALKED ABT ONCE WAS DRAWXANGEL


OKAY I CLEANED IT BUT I MAY HAVE MISSED IF A FEW THINGS IF U SEE ANYTHING WEIRD IM SORRRYYYY🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips