Sunday, June 30, 2024

Another sequel take IK I TALK ABT IT TOO MUCH BUT IM ALLOWEDD

 okay... I still stand by my sequels take

But i just want to say that there are exeptions to every role and YES good sequels and even trilogies exist


HOWEVER THEY R ALMOST ALWAYS UNESSENTIAL

you could honestly pull an ever after high and turn it into a mini series... Just saying!!

But anyways thats my take on that

Youll notice on my letterbox that there are sequels i DO like but that is rare for me, i almost always hate them

I personally think id never write a sequel to any of my stories.. Cuz why not just lengthen your story🧍‍♀️yk

Unless if ur story is kill bill, a sequel i feel like... Its not really needed cuz u could just make a longer film...


Buuuut idkkk 


No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips