Trigger Warning!

My blog discusses many sensitive topics that may be disturbing for many viewers. This is a safe space for me to discuss global issues and issues in my life that I feel comfortable sharing publicly. Due to this I'm putting a trigger warning for ALL sensitive topics as i do speak about quite literally everything (extremely light hearted topics to extremely dark topics). if you have any extreme triggers towards any topic, my blog might not be a safe space for you, please always put your mental health first! Thank you.

Thursday, June 27, 2024

OKAY DOES ANYONE REMEMER THE H20 CARTOON?

 I REMEMBER IT HAD LIKE 2 SEASONS N IT WAS MY INTRODUCTION TO H20 N MAKO MERMAIDS N NGL I WATCHED THE FIRST SEASON WEN IT CAME OUT ON NETFLIX N THOUGHT IT WAS BORING SO I NEVER WATCHED THE SECOND SEASON OR ANYTHING ELSE H20 RELATED

PERHAPS THAT WAS A MISTAKE BUT IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips