Saturday, September 28, 2024

so likee

https://maryamsweridcave.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-stylevibe-evolution.html 


every now and then i'll go through all 2,000+ of my posts to see if i posted something that i no longer agree wit, because ppl change and opionions change, i came across this post and i think its interesting how i descried my style as "sexy" 

i wont be offended if thats how people see me, but honestly thats not a word id use to describe myself, i do wear short things and tight things that may be like... suggestive? but not anything i'd describe as outright sexy, i feel like my style a year or two ago just does not reflect my actual personal style and how i view myself, i was still figuring out things and my overral aesthetic

but i feel like my overral aesthetic is just a combination of so many things, i love y2k, dolly, gyaru, coquette and preppy fashion and i bought new clothes to reflect that

i also notice i have 3 colors that i love and if you havent noticed there pretty much the only 3 colors on my logo and in my blog

pink, white and black

i was still finding myself in senegal and when i came back so there are definetly things i thought i looked good or things i liked that i dont really vibe w anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment


POPULAR POSTS



for my muslim girlies ☆

for my muslim girlies ☆
Sperm Sexy Red Lips